Saturday 25 July 2015

Lovebound


(... for Stacy Cherotich)

Sitting ashore, across
In the glaring eyes of the world
I watch you coming, forever coming;
Straying from the flock shepherded across
Thirsty for waters of life...

The lively look on your face
The slow sway of your curved assets
All over tingles me!
I wanna hold and kiss you
I wanna tickle and tease you
Beloved of my mother, peel you bare
So I feel your tender breasts unbroken.

BUT...

The oath I took
in debt holds me
The oath I took
keeps us closely far apart--
You in tender world of innocence;
I in landlocked hell presumed stone-aged!

BUT...

Ages may pass without word between us
Distances may grow, and mountains stiff stand
To bar engagements of us
But, don't our heartbeats echo
the song our blood sings when we touch
every new dawn and early sunset?

I fix my eyes onto your pearls
When a lucky star falls; and into my presence you sneak
To read the unspeakable, thereon imprinted.
I caress your palm, with unwavering enthusiasm
Igniting our blood to race...

Beloved of my mother, I understand your tremors,
chronic hunger and nightmares
I hear your song, in my dreams to it I dance
Till my clothes fall off
Whilst clinging onto you, hard pressed on my left breast...
But until ashore your ship anchors soon
So into my open arms you run--
Fearing not the glaring eyes of the world
Our hunger won't be assuaged.


(c) wafula p'khisa

No comments:

Post a Comment