Saturday 1 February 2014

Lament of a Bachelor (for Yvonne Nthiana).

Hard I try to forget:
A child I'm of a lesser god;
No wonder you deem me unfit,
Even your hand to hold.
But my heart fails,
It insists:
You are mine Nthiana...

It whines with undying quest,
Deep in my veins the cold cuts.
With haste races my spirit,
Imagining that you'll ever miss:
My charms; and love--
Down from above,
Embrace me warmly,
And be mine Nthiana...

I beseech you, sweetheart:
Should I go nuts and wane,
For me save a piece of your heart.
Indeed I've craved and fought without a win!
Undress... Let me in...
Thence together dig the treasure,
Deep into your vineyard, sweet Nthiana...

Of your soft and sugar-coated lips, let me lick;
Of your fully ripe milk bags, let me fondle and suck,
Let my tongue traverse,
In every corner of your mouth...
Let my fore limbs,
Feel your contours, hair and every bit of you,
As our caged hearts chorus in unison the love anthem;
Let me hear you moan with passion...
And I'll leave the world behind me,
Hold you like a sacrificial egg; a wife to be...
Because I'm deep into you Nthiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment