Saturday 18 January 2014

Escape from Class.

I sit with a bottle--
My entire month's sweat.
And whine whilst trying to gobble:
Feeling its contents down my throat.

A lousy smell whirls by,
Of beer and farts after a concorted pie.
It infects my vulnerable stomach with a deadly ache,
So I puke and puke and puke...

Like a burst water pipe!

The free crumbs of gossip,
Which we equally share as one:
Slowly loosen my grip,
On scores I'd to settle with my clients and Number One.

Watching women work without waning,
In an era wherein being alive's an absolute error!;
They strip and tear each other over warthogs' wine!
And my heart skips beats due to terror...

I mourn for my children and wife;
Should my employer's knife:
Scrape me from the payroll;
A detest to my foul...

No comments:

Post a Comment